Hosted by the AMP SoCal Strengthening Competitiveness Program
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
University of Southern California
Price School Research Centers
3335 S. Figueroa St. Unit A
Los Angeles, CA 9007
Unless you’ve won your fortune, you will need access to affordable, reliable capital for daily operations and future investments. However, capital programs can vary widely. Find out what financial option makes the most sense for your business by attending Accessing Capital for Defense Suppliers, hosted by the AMP SoCal Strengthening Competitiveness Program. Learn about financer expectations and the conditions for investment and the difference between lending sources.
The event will feature a panel discussion covering different capital access options, such as:
- Senior Debt ($250,000 and above)
- CDFI Lender ($250,000 and below)
One-on-one lender meeting will also be offered to the first 10 registrants, which will include free pre-meeting financial support. AMP SoCal will assist you in organizing your financials and your pitch so that your business can fully profit from this valuable opportunity.
This is event is free and available to manufacturers that fit within the following criteria:
- Located in Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange or San Diego County.
- Small to medium manufacturing business within the Department of Defense Supply Chain
- Have been negatively affected by reduced Department of Defense procurement and contracting within the last 5 years
- Agree to participate in a post-meeting follow up survey in the next 3 months
Space is limited, register by November 30.