Where learning and networking come together.
The SME Zone is the “home base” of everything happening at AeroDef. Major attractions will be hosted in the SME Zone – and while you’re there, learn how SME can help you grow your business and advance your career.
SME can help you keep up with advancing technology, maintain your innovative edge, develop your workforce, help you close the skills gap, connect you with the manufacturing industry and expand your network, and much more. Aerospace and defense manufacturing comes with challenges; SME offers solutions.
Within the SME Zone, you will:
- Attend all Deck presentations and panels. If it’s featured content, it’s happening in the Zone. Your time in the SME Zone will help you understand SME’s broader value to the industry.
- Watch SME Media podcast interviews. Get a sneak peak of manufacturing’s leaders and top thinkers from across every segment recording podcasts with SME Media.
- Visit the Tooling U-SME kiosk and station. Tooling U-SME will be giving out 10 free online learning and development classes to some attendees, as well as exploring workforce development opportunities.
- Connect at the networking reception. The AeroDef reception on Wednesday afternoon will take place in the SME Zone. Join us as we conclude another great AeroDef by connecting with other attendees, exhibitors, speakers and industry leaders!
- Engage with SME. Engage with SME representatives to learn more about our organization, its mission, our education foundation, member resources, and how SME can provide you the resources you need to grow your career and grow your business.