John Sitilides’ dynamic presentation focuses on current and projected global disorder, political disruption and geopolitical risk concerns triggered by the world’s most powerful political leaders in Asia, Europe and the Middle East, as well as the long-term political and economic ambitions that ultimately shape the international security agenda. It will include his unique intelligence insights into:
- the potential for severe geopolitical and economic disruption in U.S.-China trade, diplomatic and military relations;
- Russia’s determination to undermine trans-Atlantic alliances and partnerships;
- the European Union’s mounting internal political, economic & social crises;
- escalating Saudi-Iranian tensions impacting Middle Eastern political stability and global energy markets;
- North Korea denuclearization and the Pacific Rim military balance;
- the emergence of India as a regional and global economic and military power; and
- maintaining free and open supply chain access to vital maritime chokepoints and to regional and global shipping lanes.