Manufacturers in the Aerospace & Defense Industry have been hearing about CMMC for more than 5 years. This looming set of new requirements has evolved since it was first announced in 2018. And while the role out of this requirement has caused some frustration from industry suppliers, it’s also become clear that the need for better cyber hygiene in supply chains that support our military’s critical programs is essential for national security. Join industry expert and Certified Information Security Specialist Shawn Olson and take him up on the challenge to “Ask Me Anything” related to the current state of CMMC for manufacturers.
Key insights include:
- How does CMMC apply to the majority of the manufacturers in the defense industry base?
- Where is money best invested when it comes to cyber security?
- So much has changed in the last 5 years when it comes to CMMC compliance – where are we now?
- What unique challenges do small business manufacturers face when it comes to CMMC compliance?
- What things could / should any manufacturer do today to improve their current cyber hygiene?
- As the manufacturing base that supports the defense industry becomes more digital, how will the role of CMMC change?