Ascent Aerospace is one of the largest providers of solutions for commercial and military aircraft fabrication, sub and final assembly. Ascent’s Coast Composites facility manufactures metallic and composite tooling systems which are used to produce high performance composite aerospace parts and structures. With more than 30 years of tooling experience, Coast Composites is the leading aerospace mold manufacturer and has contributed to virtually every major program, including the A350XWB and 777X wing skin molds, successively the largest ever Invar molds for aerospace.
Technologies and/or processes attendees will observe on the tour include:
- Fabrication and assembly of metallic tools
- Dedicated small-tool focused factory
- Composite tooling fabrication cell
This tour is limited on space and all attendees will receive a mold material selection guide to take with them following a mini-training with Ascent’s experts.
- Space is limited
- Must register by April 5, 2019
- On-site registration will not be accepted
- You must be a U.S. citizen to attend
- Government-issued photo ID is required
- Attendance is subject to final approval by the host facility
- No cameras, videos, note-taking, sketching, texting or phone use of any kind
- No luggage, backpacks, bags, etc. allowed
- Closed toe shoes only; no high heels