Leadership You Can Trust
AeroDef Manufacturing ® has developed an executive committee made up of the leading OEMs in the United States to drive the development of this industry-defining event.
These executives have all come together as one team that is committed to the sustainability of aerospace and defense manufacturing:
- Dean Bartles, PhD, FSME, FASME, Manufacturing Technology Deployment Group (MTDG)
- Avner Ben-Bassat, Plataine Ltd.
- Bill Bigot, Ascent Aerospace
- Jason Bither, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Dianne Chong, PhD, The Boeing Company (retired)
- Matthew Clark, Airbus Group
- Leslie Cohen, PhD, HITCO Carbon Composites (retired)
- Kelly Dodds, Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems
- Dean Hilgenberg, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Drew Mallow, National Center for Advanced Manufacturing, Louisiana State University
- Mick Maher, President, Maher & Associates LLC
- Nicholas Melillo, Advanced Technology International
- Jeffrey Miller, PhD, The Boeing Company
- Ryan Nagle, SpaceX
- Paul Oldroyd, Bell Helicopter / Textron
- Ralph Resnick, FSME, National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining (NCDMM); America Makes
- John D. Russell, DSc, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Bill Saathoff, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Mike Spears, Airbus Helicopters Inc.
- Todd Szallay, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- John Vickers, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)