The AeroDef Manufacturing Call for Speakers deadline is April 30, 2021
You’re invited to speak at AeroDef Manufacturing 2021 and become part of the only aerospace manufacturing and defense manufacturing conference of its kind. The AeroDef conference offers a unique opportunity to speak face-to-face with engineers, product designers, and managers looking for innovative solutions to their most difficult manufacturing challenges. Presentations offer a practical look at the issues encountered at multiple levels of the extended enterprise and represent a wide spectrum of manufacturing technologies.
Cutting-Edge Content on Top-Tier Technologies
Abstracts should address research, case studies and/or applications in any of the following areas:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Technology
- Advanced Inspection Technologies
- Automation, Assembly & Robotics
- Composites & Advanced Materials
- Cybersecurity and Cryptographic Modernization
- Digital Engineering & Modeling Simulation
- Electrification of the Aircraft
- Hypersonic Technologies
- Next Generation Tooling Technologies & Applications
- Quantification Certification
- Integrated Assembly
- Precision Machining
- Finishing & Coatings
- Quality, Measurement & Inspection
- Smart Manufacturing
Exposure, Recognition and Complimentary Benefits
Share your knowledge and contribute to an industry-led conference focused on new aerospace and defense manufacturing technologies.
- Attract the attention of key industry leaders and decision-makers
- Position your company as a content authority
- Showcase your company’s technology and innovative processes
- Gain industry-wide exposure through event marketing support
- Make new connections and network with peers from throughout the United States and several countries around the world
- Receive one (1) complimentary full-conference registration including admission to the AeroDef Manufacturing 2021 exposition, keynotes, panels, receptions and all conference sessions
The Evaluation Process
Members of the Event Advisory Committee evaluate all proposed conference abstracts based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- Relevance to the industry
- Well-defined focus within the program track structure
- Practical applications of the material
- Timeliness of the topic
- Speaker qualifications
To be considered as a conference speaker, your program must be educational in nature — that is, sales presentations will not be accepted. The final program selections and notifications will be made four months prior to the event. You will be notified by email if your presentation is selected.
Plan to deliver your presentation with a brief introduction and time for questions from the audience.
Presenting at this event is considered voluntary without compensation for speaking or travel.
Questions? Contact Carl Mitroff at 1-800-733-4763 x3157 or email email@example.com