WORLD-CLASS KNOWLEDGE FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS
The AeroDef Manufacturing Conference Advisory Committees are composed of aerospace professionals from the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). They have come together to develop a commercial and defense aerospace manufacturing conference that supports the foundational technical knowledge and skills required by OEMs and Tier One suppliers. It’s unsurpassed information available only at AeroDef.
AeroDef Manufacturing Conference Advisors
- Eric Barnes, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Bill Bigot, JR Automation
- Dan Braley, Boeing Global Services
- George Bullen, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Doug Decker, The Composites Consultants
- Jim Fisher, NCDMM
- Youping Gao, Castheon Inc.
- Don Kinard, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- James “Luke” McHale, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- Steve Parsons, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- Dan Sanders, Boeing Research & Technology
- Tara Thomasson, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- John Wang, Raytheon
Composites Manufacturing Conference Advisors
- Vern Benson, Orbital ATK
- David Dickson, The Boeing Company (Retired)
- Louis Dorworth, Abaris Training Resources Inc.
- Carroll Grant, Aerospace Composites Consulting
- Robert Harper, Fives Machining Systems, Inc.
- Randy Kappesser, GE Aviation
- Richard Lofland, Richard Lofland & Associates
- Timothy Luchini, Ph.D., The Boeing Company
- Robert Pickell, Jr., Boeing Research & Technology
- Jarrod Ridge, AdamWorks
- Robin Zwick, The Boeing Company